#2 English Learning Podcast

 Hi~ Guys!! Sophia again. This time I'm gonna share a podcast that I recently listened to the most.


The podcast name is: Rice To Meet You

Maybe the hosts that you've heard about, that are Uncle Roger and his girlfriend Evelyn.


This podcast mainly about letting their audiences feeling happiness and knowing more about differences between countries. 


There are some reasons that I wrote below why l highly recommended. 


The first one is their accents. Not only clearly but easily understand. Some hosts speaking speed is too fast that I a little bit can't catch what is talking about. So it's a good method to improve my listening skills. 

The second one is that they usually talk in a relaxed atmosphere which can make their audiences laughing while listening. 

The last one must be the culture sharing about foreign countries and daily. Even if they are Asians but because of the experience of study abroad made the contents more comprehensive. 

For these reasons, if it made some interest to you, this is the URL that can let you get details about this podcast channel. 


https://ricetomeetyoupod.com/

留言

  1. This podcast is great because the accent is clear.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you for the recommendation,the podcast helps me to learn American's accent and improve my listening.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章