#4 Your thought on the talk: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

 1. Do you procrastinate sometimes? 

 I think I'm probably a master procrastinator. If something can do later then I will postpone it until the deadline comes. Why did I build the habit of procrastination? Maybe I need to have self-reflection about it. Almost everything in my life seems meaningful but how can let the process be less wasted will be a lesson that I should learn.  In this time, a chance to evaluate bad habits, meanwhile, hope it can not only remind me but motivate my mind. 

2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

  Some people may think that if the thing is extremely important, we should have some plan in advance. But I don't like to follow schedules such as daily chores even midterm or final exams. I must say that things happen in diverse ways. We don't even know which is the right direction. I used to write down some agendas before doing those things, but it's not efficient at all. I prefer to do it in comfort, for instance, listening to soft music when doing assignments. Though this isn't the excuse that I procrastinate.

3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination?

  Through the above that examine me for the past few years, several methods avoid me being a master. By using the fragmentary time appropriately, in addition, doing things accurately. No matter deadline or not, if there's a ruler called mentality in mind, nothing can be impossible. Procrastination sometimes can release pressure despite it having defects still roles in balance. In my opinion, advisable to control time spent rather than being delayed on everything. Therefore, it's time to realize how well I understand myself.

留言

熱門文章